If you meet the following qualifications or have any of the following conditions, it is recommended that you schedule a telemedicine visit with our office.
- Age over 65
- Live in a nursing home or long-term care facility
- People of all ages with underlying medical conditions, particularly if not well controlled, such as
- chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma
- serious heart conditions
- severe obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 40 or higher)
- chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis
- liver disease
- Immunocompromised persons including those who
- are undergoing cancer treatment,
- have had bone marrow or organ transplantation,
- have immune deficiencies,
- have poorly controlled HIV or AIDS,
- have prolonged use of corticosteroids and other immune weakening medications.
Coronavirus COVID-19 Documents
Please see the following documents for information about Coronavirus COVID-19.