Full-Time Certified Back Office Medical Assistant
Locations include Ahwatukee, Gilbert, and Tempe (primary location undetermined at this time).
- Excellent communication skills
- A pleasant demeanor
- The ability to work harmoniously in a team
- The ability to multitask
- Excellent customer service skills
- Minimum 2 years experience in an OB/GYN setting
Job duties are, but not limited to:
- Room patients and obtain medical history
- Enter medical history in EMR system
- Assist with in-office procedures
- IUD placement
- Pap Smear
- Well Women examinations
- OB Care
- Prescription refills
- Facilitate surgery scheduling and referrals
- Same day scheduling
- Communicate with Front Office, Back Office, and providers
- May be required to travel outside of primary location to any of our locations
Office Hours: Monday through Thursday - 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday – 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. (may vary depending on need)
Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, holidays, progressive PTO, and uniforms.
Please fax your resume to (480) 777-0810 or email it to ResumeManagement@swcwc.net.