Dr. Donald Toatley is a graduate of George Washington University medical school. He trained in obstetrics and gynecology at Georgetown University Medical Center/Providence Hospital in Washington, DC. He also received his MBA/MHA in business and healthcare administration from Pfeiffer University in Charlotte, NC, and is a Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives.
Dr. Toatley has been practicing since 1986, the last seven years in Phoenix, Arizona as a dedicated OB/GYN hospitalist. As a hospitalist, he promises he will:
- Listen to you to understand your needs and concerns
- Care for and about you as he helps you to make the best medical decisions while keeping you safe
Dr. Toatley is married and enjoys spending time with his three precious daughters and a lovely granddaughter. He also enjoys golf, swimming, and the visual arts. He is excited to join the incredible team at SWCWC.
- George Washington University School of Medicine – Washington, DC
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Georgetown University Medical Center/Providence Hospital
- Washington, DC
- Masters of Business Administration/Masters of Health Administration
- Pfeiffer University
- Charlotte, NC
- The American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology