Frankie Diaz joined the Southwest Contemporary Women’s Care family in April 2018. She loves to travel and be outdoors with her family. She has three children – two sons and a daughter. Her family also includes Tiger the cat and Lucy the puppy. In her spare time, Frankie enjoys hiking, cooking, and watching football.
Frankie sees patients at our Tempe Office.
“The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.”
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – Grand Canyon University
- Master of Science in Nursing – University of Cincinnati
- Women’s Health – Obstetrics/Gynecology
- Certified – Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- National Certification Corporation (NCC)