Joan Glass is a Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer. She has been specializing in obstetrical, gynecological, and high-risk obstetrical ultrasounds since 1994. Born and raised in Wisconsin, Joan completed her radiology program at St. Mary’s Medical Center in Racine, WI. Her education continued with the completion of a sonography program at St. Luke’s Medical Center in Milwaukee, WI.
Joan began her career at Banner Health in 1994 starting at Good Samaritan (Phoenix) and then moved to Banner Desert (Mesa). She earned high-risk obstetrical experience and training with both perinatologists and radiologists, experts in their fields, over the years. During her time at Banner Desert, Joan says she had the privilege to work with and along side of SWCWC’s physicians and nurse practitioners. As a result of her experience working with our staff, Joan joined the SWCWC staff in February 2016.
- St. Mary’s Medical Center
- Racine, WI
- Completed – 1992
- St. Luke’s Medical Center
- Milwaukee, WI
- Completed – 1994
- Registered Technologist Radiology RT(R) – 1992
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonogropher RDMS – 1994
- Registries held: OB/GYN, Abdomen
- Nuchal Translucency – 2007
- Cervical Length Certification – 2016