- Annual Check-Ups — Annual medical exams are important to help women of all age groups maintain good health practices and guard against illness and disease.
- Osteoporosis — According to the American Medical Association, post-menopausal women may be affected by osteoporosis, a disease where bones become soft and weak.
- Bone Density Testing — Bone density tests measure how strong your bones are, and the test is used to screen for and diagnose osteoporosis.
- Urinary Incontinence — Approximately 1 in 10 people aged 65 and older experience some form of incontinence – ranging from mild to severe.
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy — Keeping our hormones in balance is a vital aspect of our health.
- Cancer In Women — The American Medical Association recommends regular checkups by your doctor to detect cancer in its early stages when chances of a cure are best.
- Exercise and Nutrition — Exercise and nutrition are important at any age, and older people need to pay special attention to the quality of the food they eat and take part in regular physical activity.
- Toxic Shock Syndrome — TSS is a disease caused by a staphylococcal infection somewhere in the body that releases a toxin into the bloodstream.
Women’s Healthcare ServicesManager2023-01-11T22:55:40+00:00